Banana + Cranberry Oat Slice
Vegan & Refined Sugar Free
This slice is pretty much a healthy homemade muesli bar. The perfect lunchbox addition. It's quick, easy and refined sugar free...plus the kids will love it. It's a win win!!
Make 10-12 muesli bars
- Preheat oven to 160oC (fan-forced) or 180oC (conventional);
- Grease and line a 16 x 25cm tray;
- Mix all ingredients with a spoon until well combined
- Deposit the mixture into the prepared tray and slightly flatten the mixture with the back of a spoon;
- Using cling wrap, cover the top of the mixture, then using a similar sized tray (or something flat and heavy) press down the mixture and flatten;
- Remove the cling wrap and top tray;
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes;
- Remove from the oven, firmly press down the muesli bar with a tray or something heavy (without a cling wrap this time);
- Completely cool down the muesli bar before removing it from the tray and cut into slices.
- Keep in an airtight container for up to 10 days.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.