Vegan | Gluten Free | Refined Sugar Free
These Black Forrest Christmas Pudding Balls are a must-make during the lead up to Christmas! They're the perfect treat to whip up when you're entertaining this festive season. Not only are the simple and easy to make, but they taste absolutely delicious!
Makes 12 balls
Time: 10 minutes
1. Place all the 'ball' ingredients into a food processor and pulse until everything is broken down and combined (it should stick together nicely if you compress with your fingers)
2. Take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into balls
3. Melt the chocolate in a saucepan (or bain marie) over a low heat, then place into a small bowl
4. Carefully spoon a small amount of melted chocolate onto each ball
5. Sprinkle the toppings onto each ball
These christmas pudding balls will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
Comments will be approved before showing up.