Chocolate Peanut Butter Jam Cups
Vegan, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free
These mouth-watering Choc PB-Jam Cups are by far one of the easiest yet tastiest desserts you can make! With only a handful of ingredients, you can whip up this raw dessert in no time. And the best thing is that they’re make from natural, wholesome and unrefined ingredients, without any nasties!
Makes approx. 4 cups
Raspberry Chia Jam:
- Begin by making the raspberry chia jam. Place all jam ingredients into a saucepan and cook on low heat for 5-7 minutes, or until you reach a jam consistency, stirring occasionally.
- Once cooked, take off the heat and cool until required.
- Next, begin to make the chocolate by melting the cacao butter in a bowl of a double boiler.
- Remove from the heat and add in the melted coconut oil, cacao powder, maple syrup/rice malt syrup and sea salt. Whisk until thickened and combined.
- Spoon half the chocolate mixture into silicone cupcake moulds (approx. 4) and place in freezer for 10 minutes or until set.
- Once the moulds are set, spoon and flatten 1 tsp of peanut butter into the centre of each cup.
- Spoon the raspberry chia jam on top of the peanut butter.
- Spoon the remaining chocolate on top of the cups, ensuring everything inside is covered.
- Place in the freezer for an additional 10 minutes, or until set.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.