Chocolate Molten Puddings
Vegan, Gluten Free, Naturally Sweetened, Nut Free
We’ve finally given into the charm of the classic chocolate molten pudding. They’re the perfect dessert if you’re in need of an impressive ending to your dinner party, or are simply craving an indulgent sweet-fix to end your day.
We’ve used our Organic Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil and Raw Cacao Powder to give these puddings a rich, silky flavour that’ll leave you wanting more!
Serves: 6-8 | Time: 25 minutes
- Grease 6-8 ramekins or moulds with coconut oil. Place on baking paper and draw a circle around them. Cut the paper and press into the bottom of each mould
Preheat oven to 180°C
- Place the chocolate chips, coconut oil and plant milk (80mls) in a saucepan and melt over very low heat. Once melted, remove from the heat set aside
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, cacao and coconut sugar. Add the plant milk (250 mls) and mix until combined. Gently fold in the melted chocolate
- Divide the mixture amongst the moulds and place on a baking tray. Bake for 5-10 minutes until the tops are just cooked (we want the middle to be gooey, and they will continue to cook once removed from the oven)
- To serve, gently run a knife around the edges of the moulds and tip the cakes onto a plate. Finish with a dusting of cacao powder, fresh berries and a dollop of coconut yoghurt or ice-cream!
Purchase all the Goodies & Grains ingredients needed for this recipe from your local Foodland, IGA, independent health store, or online! We'd love to see your creations by tagging us on Instagram @goodiesandgrains
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.