Peanut Butter Breakfast Cookies
Need a quick pick-me-up to smash that 3 pm slump? Look no further! Our latest Peanut Butter Breakfast Cookies have got you covered. Simply make a batch on Sunday afternoon and they'll power you through the week.
Time: 10 minutes + 30 minutes cooking
- Preheat oven to 160°C and line a tray with baking paper
- Prepare the flax egg and set aside for 5 minutes to thicken
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, almond meal, cinnamon, salt, bicarb soda, coconut, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, and raisins
- In a separate bowl, add the coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and the flax egg. Whisk until everything is combined and smooth
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and gently fold together
- Scoop the batter into small balls and place onto the baking tray. Flatten down and smooth the edges with the palm of your hand
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.