Raw Caramel Easter Eggs
WHO SAID THE EASTER BUNNY DOESN'T LAY RAW + VEGAN EGGS?!
Spreading a little sprinkle of joy with our special edition recipe...Raw Caramel Easter Eggs! This sweet treat includes everything you could ever dream for in an Easter egg, from a rich dark chocolate shell, to a creamy caramel and peanut centre. We hope you love them as much as we do!
- 1 cup putted medjool dates, soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp Goodies + Grains Coconut Oil
- 60 mls water
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Goodies + Grains Peanut Butter
- Pinch of sea salt
- Slowly melt 200g of dark chocolate over a bain marie until soft.
- Using a pastry brush, brush a thick layer of the chocolate into the moulds and place in the fridge to set for 5 minutes. Repeat this step an additional 3-4 times to achieve your desired thickness. Return the moulds to the fridge for one hour while you make the caramel.
- Place all the caramel ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until everything is smooth and creamy. Remove moulds from the fridge and fill each shell with the caramel filling. Return to the fridge for another 20 minutes.
- To assemble the eggs, melt the remaining 70g of chocolate and brush around the middle and edge of the shells, then gently press both sides together until they are stuck. Return the eggs to the fridge to set for another 10 minutes before eating.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.