Vegan Gingerbread Bundt Cake
It's not Christmas without a little bit of gingerbread spice. So why not try our latest Vegan Gingerbread Bundt Cake...we promise it'll be a crowd-pleaser!
- 300g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground clove
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 90g coconut oil, melted
- 240mls pure maple syrup
- 300mls plant milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1-2 tbsp plant milk
- fresh berries or dried flowers for decorating (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C and lightly grease a Bundt cake tin with coconut oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate powder, ground spices and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, plant milk, vanilla bean extract and apple cider vinegar. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir together to combine.
- Pour the batter into your greased Bundt tin and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until the surface is golden or a metal skewer comes out clean. Let the cake cool for 5-10 minutes before removing it from the tin.
- For the frosting, simply whisk together the icing sugar and milk in a medium bowl until combined. Once the cake has cooled, gently pour the frosting over the top and decorate with fresh berries or dried flowers.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.