Zucchini Dukkah Fritters with Tahini Dipping Sauce
Makes approx. 15-20 fritters
- 3 medium sized zucchinis
- 1/2 cup of Goodies & Grains Original Dukkah
- 1/3 cup of cornflour
- 1/3 cup of plain flour
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (or herbs of your choice)
- 1/4 cup of white wine vinegar
- Preheat a deep fryer to 170°C or heat a reasonable amount of oil in a small pan on the stove. Ensure there is enough oil for the fritters to submerge.
- Grate the zucchinis into a bowl and squeeze out any excess water.
- Add the dukkah, flours, herbs and white wine vinegar in with the grated zucchini and combine.
- Test the oil is hot enough, by dropping a small piece of the mixture. This is crucial. If the oil is not hot enough, the fritters will absorb the oil.
- Drop a few spoonfuls of batter into the oil and allow the fritters to cook for 4-5 minutes or until golden in colour.
- Once cooked, transfer the fritters onto a plate that is lined with paper towels. This will allow the excess oil to be absorbed.
- Serve with our Tahini dipping sauce.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.